Set yourself free to write the book you know you need to write!
Join Cami Ostman, seasoned family therapist and Founder of The Narrative Project, for a transformative journey with The Narrative Project’s exclusive three-class series, designed for aspiring authors who struggle to get their writing done due to fear, inertia, or negative self-talk. This comprehensive series delves into the intricate psychology behind crafting impactful and transformative narratives.
- January 9th @ 5:00pm Pacific: How to Write About Trauma Without Re-Traumatizing Yourself- Explore how to write stories about painful or even traumatic events while safeguarding your emotional well-being. This course presents several strategies to help you articulate personal stories sensitively, without re-traumatizing yourself along the way.
- January 10th @ 5:00pm Pacific: Intro to Inner Critic Relief: SEVEN inner critics that might be picking on you and how to change your relationship with each of them- Did you know there are SEVEN different kinds of inner saboteurs that may be hindering your writing process? Learn what these seven inner critics are and learn to work with them so you can embrace newfound confidence to reclaim your creative space.
- January 11th @ 5:00pm Pacific: Revealing Secrets: Navigating the conversations you worry you’ll need to have if you write your book- If you’ve ever said, “I can’t write that. My (mother/brother/friend) will hate me for ever,” this class is a MUST. Prepare for the aftermath of publishing that you worry about before you’ve even written your book. Explore effective communication strategies rooted in family systems perspective to manage delicate conversations with loved ones. Navigate the complexities of revealing personal truths in your writing while maintaining relationships and boundaries.
What you’ll get in this series:
- Tailored guidance and practical tools to empower writers in overcoming psychological barriers that stop the writing process.
- A supportive environment for self-exploration and growth.
- Comprehensive insights from a fusion of therapeutic expertise and writerly good practices.
Ready to Embark on Your Writing Journey?
Join The Narrative Project’s “Psychology of Writing” series and unlock the transformative power of your narrative.
Limited spots available. Enroll today!!